Hudson Printing Company was founded in 1918 by H.E. Hudson, a former newspaperman. The company was originated and is still located in Anderson Indiana. In 1946 his son, Harry E. Hudson Jr., joined the company after graduating from Purdue University and serving in WWII. They both saw the company through the letterpress era into the offset revolution in the mid 1960’s. In 1977, Harry’s son Jim Hudson joined the company as the third generation, after graduating from Purdue University with a management degree. The company flourished through the 70’s, 80’s, and 90’s. H.E. Hudson passed away in 1974, after serving the company for 56 years.